Dear Valued Customer,
We want to let you know what is happening with the Covid19 pandemic at Colorado Plastics. We anticipate being ordered to shelter in place and are going to temporarily close our office, warehouse and fabrication shop at the end of today, Wednesday, 3/25 until Thursday, April 9th.
During this closure, email will be our primary means of communication. The sales team and other people who can work at home will do so.
We will process your orders and be available to answer questions via email. At this time, we do not have a forwarding phone line, so if you leave a message, it could take a while before we can call you back.
- For customer service, quotes, or to place an order: email@example.com (this address goes to Drew, Zach and Charlie simultaneously)
But for individuals you can also individually email:
- Drew Schwartz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zach Hardin email@example.com
- Charlie Waychoff firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a pending order
Beginning Thursday, 3/26, we will have limited ability to ship orders until Thursday, April 9th. We will have some ability to drop ship direct factory orders.
Placing an order during this closure period
- During this time, any additions to an order will be considered a new, separate order. We will send you an order confirmation that includes an estimated ship date.
- We will try to respond within 24 hours to your emails.
- Email business hours will be: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
We know this is really a tough time. We send you strength, patience, and encouragement. We urge you to do all that is possible to maintain good health.
Please know that you can reach out to us if you need us. We will be periodically sending updates and information.
We deeply value your business and thank you for your continuing support. As a family-owned business, every customer matters to us.
President & Owner
Colorado Plastic Products