Retail & Wholesale
Getting ready to reopen your business after the Covid19 shutdown? Yes we do take orders for custom counter top and desktop sneeze guards and partitions!
Colorado Plastic Products has proudly served retail customers for over forty years. We are like an indoor lumber yard, except that our products are sheet, rod and tube plastic. We will gladly take your order by phone, fax, or email. Or simply drop by to see us*. Please Note: We will be closed to walk-in orders and in-person shopping for the duration of the current Covid19 Emergency. In the past we’ve built everything from tanks to retail displays to windows. We’ve cut countless sheets of Plexiglas™ for framing. New tops for lawn tables are an especially popular item in the spring. Click here to see more of the ways that our customers use plastics.
Acrylic Sheet (Plexiglas™, Lucite™, Optix™) available in:
- Translucent, Transparent and Opaque Colors
- Abrasion Resistant
Acrylic Tube (cast and extruded)
Acrylic Rod (various shapes)
Adhesives (IPS-Weld-on™) for gluing a variety of plastics
Novus™ Plastic Cleaners and Polishes
Polycarbonate Sheet (Lexan™, Makrolon™) available in:
- Tinted Bronze or Gray
- Abrasion Resistant
Polycarbonate: Extruded twin-wall and triple wall (Polygal™, Gallina™) for architectural and greenhouse applications
Supplies and Accessories
- Craftics™ Plastic Drill Bits
- Craftics™ Mask-Off
- Applicators (Syringes, Needles, Craftics™ Plasticator)
- Hinges and Hasps
- Nitrile Gloves
- Literature Holders
We offer cut-to-size pricing on acrylic and polycarbonate sheeting. Please call or e-mail for pricing and lead times.
We can ship your order (except adhesives) anywhere in the U.S. by UPS.
We accept all forms of payment for retail sales including credit and debit cards, checks, cash and Paypal.
Colorado Plastic Products retail sales require a $25 minimum order amount, otherwise a $10 small order fee will be added to your order.
- ABS* – Machine Grade, Sheet Grade, Hair-cell
- Acetal Copolymer* – Ensital™, Tecaform™, Pomalux™, Celcon™, Dielux™
- Acetal Homopolymer – Delrin™, Delrin AF, Glass-filled
- Acrylic – Plexiglas™, Lucite™, Optix™
- Nylon – Extruded Nylons 6/6, Cast Nylons 6PA Vekton™, MDS Nylon
- Noryl™ – Black, Glass Reinforced
- PEEK* – Natural Unfilled, 30% Glass-filled, Tecapeek™
- PET – Tecapet™
- Phenolic – Paper, Canvas, Linen, G-10, G-11
- Polycarbonate, Sheet Grade* – Sheet Grade, Optical Grade, Lexan™
- Polycarbonate, Machine Grade* – Natural, Black, Glass-filled, Zelux™
- Polycarbonate: Extruded twin-wall and triple wall (Polygal™, Gallina™)
- HDPE – High Density Polyethylene
- LDPE – Low Density Polyethlyene
- UHMW* Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- PVC – Gray Type I, Clear, CPVC
- Polystyrene – High Impact Styrene Sheet
- PVDF – Kynar™, Tecaflon™
- Ryton™ PPS
- PTFE, TFE, ETFE, PFA, Kel-F™
- Torlon™ – 4203, 4301, 5030
- Ultem*™ (Sheet, Plate, Rod) – Natural, Glass-Filled
*This plastic is available in a static control formulation also.
Please call for full-sheet or cut-to-size pricing and availability.
Click here to view our Manufacturers and Suppliers Page.